THE GEN Premium Black Bean Enzyme
Black Bean Enzyme
• Fermented with Tanba Japanese black beans, Kumagawa national grade mountain spring water and premium rice without additives, this enzyme drink is rich in citric acid, polyphenols etc, and is widely regarded as a health-care, nourishing food.
• Endorsed by Lecturer of Department of Fermentation Science of Tokyo University of Agriculture.
• Japan Association of Healthcare Initiative Award
Promote Deep Sleep
Prevent Hair Loss
Invigorate Liver & Kidney
Minimize Night Time Urination Frequency
Help Stablise Blood Pressure, Lipid & Sugar
People with liver and kidney yin deficiency, spleen deficiency, anemia, constipation, hair loss, 3 high problems, poor sleep quality, menopausal discomfort.
Place of Origin:
Mountain Spring Water (Kumagawa), Black Beans (Tamba), Rice Koji (Kumamoto)
Direction for Use:
Recommended to drink 30-60ml daily (drink directly).
Store in cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening, and consume as soon as possible. This product is a fermentated product with small amount of sediments. It is a natural phenomenon. Shake well with lid on before use.
營養資料 Nutrition Information 每100毫升 Per 100mL：
總脂肪/Total Fat: 0.1克/g
飽和脂肪/Saturated fat: 0克/g
反式脂肪Trans fat: 0克/g
多酚/Polyphenol、大豆異黃酮/Soy Isoflavones: 3.0毫克/mg
Points to Note:
1. The product is not for therapeutic purposes. If you have any disease concerns, please consult your doctor before cosuming.
2. The products have passed sample tests conducted by the Centre for Food Safety of the Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department and it has been confirmed that the products are not affected by radiation.
3. Not recommened for people with kidney problem and fibroids.
4. Individuals with flatulence should take it in moderation.
Free local delivery for purchases over HK $1000!
Any purchase over HK$1000 on The Gen website can enjoy free shipping in Hong Kong. If less than HK$1000, we will charge HK$100 for delivery.
Our company will contact you by phone within 1-3 working days after receiving the confirmed order to make an appointment for the delivery date and time. The delivery time is Monday to Friday.
After ordering the product, we will email you the postage number and online tracking order URL to you, so that you can check the delivery progress anytime, anywhere. Customers can also log in to your personal The Gen website account to check order status.
The Gen is committed to providing the best service to our customers. If you are dissatisfied with The Gen products you have purchased, please call our customer service hotline (852) 25705300. The company will arrange replacement of the goods according to the situation, or arrange a refund.